User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Just PM me some pictures of you, and tell me exactly what you want the picture to look like :D Claudette- Oakie Pokes, you can have one too :) Same ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I know, I love them too lol. I think you should do a drawing of me XD Oakie Pokes! How do you want it colored? Option number one: Simple, relatively ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    I think I understand what you mean by the shirt thing, but I'm probably wrong. I made all of the stripes the same width at first, but something didn't really ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Oh my goodness golly gee wiz, its been a while since I've done one of these. Challenge #(blank) Take an hour or more for each step (line art, coloring, etc.) ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Don't. Seriously- it isn't worth your time. The acting is horrible and the plot line is totally predictable. The characters (other than the actors that portray them) are relatively interesting ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    If it doesn't fit in one of my other numberous threads, its gonna be dumped here. The first image: THE BEST VERSION OF THE FOLLOWING PICTURE: In the third grade ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    Interesting peices, and I'm glad to see that you have the ability to focus on a certain object (YAY!) my suggestions for each one (If, you know, you ever want ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I LOVE it when I stumble upon true photography!!!!! All of them are beautiful peices, though I'm not exactly sure how a dandy lion pertains to patience. Anyway, they're all ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    On the whole, they're exceptionally beautiful pictures. I especially like the ones that involve architecture. The elements and principals seemed a tad forgotten, though. Same with the rule of thirds. ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Kitty13: I don't know why, but I always grew up with the idea that mermaids used cloth (usually taken from sails) that they found on sunken ships for clothing. Random, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Challenge #(I'll edit this later) Create your own wallpaper This particular peice brought back a LOT of good memories. I had a decent idea (probably shaped by the film Hook) ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Really if you're cheating on these challenges then you can't count it as completing them but the drawing by itself is nice. She's a bit thin though and her neck ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Hey, if you don't want people to critique or praise anything here, then don't post it. I wouldn't of, but it completed a challenge :D Quite a nasty situation, actually. ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    The proportions are excellent, especially on the random guy from a magazine. The faces seem to be a bit out of proportion, though. There's something that doesn't seem real about ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    This is one of the few times where you're going to see the line art instead of an actual, finished, polished picture. Why? Because the colored version actually sucked more ...

    Jun 6, 2007


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown