User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Ah, the good ol' days when I had 4 colors in my hair at once and thought it was completely normal and totally un-emo. Though eighth grade was only two ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: But Where Do They Lead?

    My random mini critique: Picture number one: Personally, I think the focus on the road takes away from the peice a bit. Personally, I'd rather focus on what the road ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Jasmine critique (I'll edit in the Ariel one later :D): Her sleeve isn't connected to an actual top, so it appears as if she has a random cloth running across ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Because the most recent picture of me was taken in October, and I'm not allowed to post pictures of myself on the internet, I had to create an expression sheet/colorscheme ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    Wowzas... his hips are tiny. Its a cool picture, if not a tad bit pixalated. Other than that, though, I really like it. Your use of color and contrast is ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Write me: I finished up the line art, and I actually colored the peice. I don't like the way it turned out, so I'm going to attempt it again when ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    The exact same critique as above^ Anyway, you totally nailed the dress. Especially the way that the skirt flows out of the torso. Well done! Her forearms, though, seem whithered. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    I LOVE IT! The clothing is hanging a tad bit akwardly, but other than that its a pretty rockin' peice. For some random reason I feel the strong desire to ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Perceptions of Vancouver

    I seriously need to find a way to get myself to Canada. Perhaps I shall become an illegal immigrant and sneak across the U.S/Canadian border....hmm..... Anyway, the places are fascinating, ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    Dude- the history channel is like, my life, and I've never heard it say anything about an eye tattoo be evil. Its all drawn well, but the whole thing seems ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    No, I was just too lazy to erase the lines that guide where it should lie. Everytime I do something like that it makes the image too inky, and I'd ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The half-commision for claudette. Claudette: You would make an excellent flapper.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    if you're gonna lose a boob, I spose that's the best way to do it. ... Anyway, I really like this one. It isn't quite your usual disney style, and ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Yeah.... I know. I tried to work with shading to create another boob, but it didn't really work. Until then, we'll pretend that my other one fell off in a ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Lol. You're going to wish you hadn't started offering portraits, everyone will want one! As for these, Sally is absolutely stunning and Wolf is gorgeous but I'm not so sure ...

    Jun 17, 2007


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind