User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    My feet are rather huge... especially in pointy-toe shoes :D I feel so abnormal :p I have serious nub issues.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    WOOT! A self-portrait that is completely off-balanced.... Its great. Another, MUCH weirder self-portrait. Its probably best if you read the explanation at the bottom.

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Wow! She looks awesome! I want one! :razz: How do you draw your people? (no idea what else to call them) Or is that your secret? Any way, your art ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Thanks for the many comments, everyone :D Kitty15: Yeah, its the wonderful yet akward moment with Myrtle and Harry. I can't tell you how glad I am that you figured ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Everything is explained here: It was far too big for photobucket to handle, so I was forced to use the deviantART link instead.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my other hobby... {[House of Silent Children]}

    O_O How can you live in your house! They're scary as hell! Number 3 is the most terrifing. I cant tell what she's thinking. *Runs Screaming from thread* First of ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    Strangely, I was just looking through the competitions and wondering if you would ever do something like this again. I'm very happy that you did :D I'll definately be entering.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    My friend's belated birthday present: Fixededed. -EBM

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I love the characters though description will be hard if I choose to enter the competition. Their eye colour is a little hard to distinguish or at least it is ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    For a competition I'm holding here on Young Writers Society: Its pixalated, but I like the overall effect of some of the characters. The middle one is funky, though. I ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    It;s uber cool. Her expression makes me feel, watched. So your Avatar is really freakin me out. Love it. Another sweet pic. My avatar is officially stalking you :D

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    RANDOMNESS (Mainly I just wanted my 100th post :p ) Thanks everyone for the support and the critiques! Hercules made a horrid impression on me. Thats totally how I see ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Oh my goodness- I LOVE THIS! Especially the first five comics... congratulations on being completely hilarious :D

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Artemis. Probably one of the few Greek gods that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out. I had too much fun with textures, as you can tell :p

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    My uber random recommendation: Don't use any one ref :D Use bundles of them! Then, practice a bit with the character, pick a pose, and draw. Copying only one picture ...

    Jun 21, 2007


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain