-
Re: Your basic art thread
Yeah... she definately appears punkish in this. I wanted her in the all black attire that Hades gives her, but for the heck of it I added random skulls. The ...
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
^ My third favorite goddess. Yes, I know the arms are disproportionate and that she's green. The arm thing wasn't noticed until I was pretty much finished (I'll wait until ...
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Tonks: I friggin' love babysitting. I made 40 bucks sitting around coloring with markers for 4 hours while the kids watched Clifford. An excellent Hermione picture also came out of ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Whoop! Can you say, "Ariel hair"? A couple of things: 1. The wand ...stubby and chunky. XD 2. The eyes are not almond-shaped or startlingly green!! :twitches: 3. The color ...
Aug 7, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Lily Potter.
Aug 7, 2007 -
Re: Estora, Succubus
My random mini-critique: It seems like her right wing has been placed higher than the left one. Excellent job on the boobs and costume! Though her legs are goat's legs, ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
OMG! Stirly!!! You're here! Everything is better now. And yes, I thought you were blonde too. You're here?! WOOT!!! I'm officially a blonde on the inside :D To Adams: Yeah, ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Whence once thought I was a blonde. An avatar for Shadow on TeenageWriters:
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Clound n' Flowers
Though the cloud makes a pleasant background to the flower, it merges the two images a bit. Personally, I think it would have added a bit more interest as well ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Nope, that was exactly what I was going for :D Unfortunately, I have a nasty habbit of zoning out quite a bit, especially when I'm leaning on something.
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
My latest and greatest deviantID:
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Woot for horrid, disproportional shoulders (Yes, that is my hint for you to not mention them)!!!! For Whence.
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Athena is gorgeous. You did very well on her form and clothing. The glow around is a nice touch for a god. Aphrodite is equally as beautiful, though her presence ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Thank you :D I'm a big fan of the GIMP, and photoshop when school rolls around (Its the one and only time I can use it... unfortunately, I can't say ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Your basic art thread
Yeah, the helmet is definately a bit off. I think its too big or something.... Anyway, Aphrodite:
Aug 2, 2007
