User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Overall, I think its a beautiful and powerful peice. I especially like the way the light hits the palm tree closest to the viewer. Very coolio :p Its not an ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    HOw quick do you draw? Wow...this is really good. That's all i can say, sorry. :D I usually spend about 20 minutes on line art and 1-2 hours with the ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    Yeah... I noticed that durring the line art :D I think I just wanted her to stick out from the picture, so I ended up forgetting balance, gravity, etc. while ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    The legs suck, she should be falling off of her chair, her legs must have some serious super strength, Her feet are broken/ugly/over all just weird looking, and the background ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    I LOVED THAT. Wow..... that was totally, unbelievably hilarious :D The art was pretty good, too. Especially the expressions and the final box.... thing (Yes, I am so pathetic that ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    It was colored, but I thought it looked cooler as different shades of purple :D

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hello Stirly ^^ You have a cactus? Me too! Mine's called Spimp the spike. Does yours have a name? and welcome to YWS :D -Fish! Billy is his name (I ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    Why, I don't know. I love summer. I can finally cut loose, wear clothes that don't match, and let my roots actually show. YAY FOR SUMMER! I may possibly put ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Within Walking Distance

    His wording is absolutely brilliant. I love the way that you used words to make him truely seem like an abandoned child. Wow.... wow. There were a few wording mistakes ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    O_O Dinah is supposed to be unproportional. I feel relatively unaccomplished right now :p Candy is my favorite too!

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    Hmmm..... I could draw Dinah plotting Greaseball's death...... I like it :D

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    Exactly :D Ron as a muggle would actually be pretty perfect, now tht I think about it.

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    Candy from Whistle Down the Wind: Dinah from Starlight Express: Jack Sparrow and his mumsikins (He seems a tad bit obsessed with eternal life, and I figure its all his ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    I drew him on basic printer paper, scanned him in, and colored him on the GIMP :D I have a lot of random characters lying about. Most never make it ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    My first, and favorite, love: Redheads Its like Pygmalion and Galatea, you make em' perfect and then they're not real. Life is just plain cruel like that. I made him ...

    May 25, 2007


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning