User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I LOVE it when I stumble upon true photography!!!!! All of them are beautiful peices, though I'm not exactly sure how a dandy lion pertains to patience. Anyway, they're all ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    On the whole, they're exceptionally beautiful pictures. I especially like the ones that involve architecture. The elements and principals seemed a tad forgotten, though. Same with the rule of thirds. ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Kitty13: I don't know why, but I always grew up with the idea that mermaids used cloth (usually taken from sails) that they found on sunken ships for clothing. Random, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Challenge #(I'll edit this later) Create your own wallpaper This particular peice brought back a LOT of good memories. I had a decent idea (probably shaped by the film Hook) ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Really if you're cheating on these challenges then you can't count it as completing them but the drawing by itself is nice. She's a bit thin though and her neck ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Hey, if you don't want people to critique or praise anything here, then don't post it. I wouldn't of, but it completed a challenge :D Quite a nasty situation, actually. ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    The proportions are excellent, especially on the random guy from a magazine. The faces seem to be a bit out of proportion, though. There's something that doesn't seem real about ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    This is one of the few times where you're going to see the line art instead of an actual, finished, polished picture. Why? Because the colored version actually sucked more ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    TO SEE THE BEST VERSIONS OF BOTH PICTURES, PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK ON THE IMAGES AND FULL SIZE THE POP UPS. Otherwise, you'll have to live with the horrible, uber pixilated, ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Yep.... you just officially lost your right to ears :D

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    The colors on both characters are a little bland. I was trying to stick to the origional character's color schemes and styles as much as possible. Unfortunately, it made for ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Challenge #(something or another) take two characters of the opposite sex that belong to someone else and genderbend them. DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON THE FEET/LEGS, THE UNBELIEVABLY PATHETIC BACKGROUND

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    :D Her hair had to be "cascading" so It ended up kind of looking like Ariel's (I think her hair is the thickest out of all the Disney Princesses.... other ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Dysangelist (On teenage writers) posted some uber cool challenges for people to take over the summer, and this is where I'm going to dump the art that I created because ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    I think it's great though not so sure about the birth-mark/ freckle on her face. It is rather ugly, isn't it? Still, beauty marks were big durring the 20's, and ...

    Jun 1, 2007


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo