User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    I LOVE IT! The clothing is hanging a tad bit akwardly, but other than that its a pretty rockin' peice. For some random reason I feel the strong desire to ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Perceptions of Vancouver

    I seriously need to find a way to get myself to Canada. Perhaps I shall become an illegal immigrant and sneak across the U.S/Canadian border....hmm..... Anyway, the places are fascinating, ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    Dude- the history channel is like, my life, and I've never heard it say anything about an eye tattoo be evil. Its all drawn well, but the whole thing seems ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    No, I was just too lazy to erase the lines that guide where it should lie. Everytime I do something like that it makes the image too inky, and I'd ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The half-commision for claudette. Claudette: You would make an excellent flapper.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    if you're gonna lose a boob, I spose that's the best way to do it. ... Anyway, I really like this one. It isn't quite your usual disney style, and ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Yeah.... I know. I tried to work with shading to create another boob, but it didn't really work. Until then, we'll pretend that my other one fell off in a ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Lol. You're going to wish you hadn't started offering portraits, everyone will want one! As for these, Sally is absolutely stunning and Wolf is gorgeous but I'm not so sure ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Just PM me some pictures of you, and tell me exactly what you want the picture to look like :D Claudette- Oakie Pokes, you can have one too :) Same ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I know, I love them too lol. I think you should do a drawing of me XD Oakie Pokes! How do you want it colored? Option number one: Simple, relatively ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    I think I understand what you mean by the shirt thing, but I'm probably wrong. I made all of the stripes the same width at first, but something didn't really ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Oh my goodness golly gee wiz, its been a while since I've done one of these. Challenge #(blank) Take an hour or more for each step (line art, coloring, etc.) ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Don't. Seriously- it isn't worth your time. The acting is horrible and the plot line is totally predictable. The characters (other than the actors that portray them) are relatively interesting ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    If it doesn't fit in one of my other numberous threads, its gonna be dumped here. The first image: THE BEST VERSION OF THE FOLLOWING PICTURE: In the third grade ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    Interesting peices, and I'm glad to see that you have the ability to focus on a certain object (YAY!) my suggestions for each one (If, you know, you ever want ...

    Jun 9, 2007


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan