User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    It;s uber cool. Her expression makes me feel, watched. So your Avatar is really freakin me out. Love it. Another sweet pic. My avatar is officially stalking you :D

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    RANDOMNESS (Mainly I just wanted my 100th post :p ) Thanks everyone for the support and the critiques! Hercules made a horrid impression on me. Thats totally how I see ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Oh my goodness- I LOVE THIS! Especially the first five comics... congratulations on being completely hilarious :D

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Artemis. Probably one of the few Greek gods that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out. I had too much fun with textures, as you can tell :p

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    My uber random recommendation: Don't use any one ref :D Use bundles of them! Then, practice a bit with the character, pick a pose, and draw. Copying only one picture ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Ah, the good ol' days when I had 4 colors in my hair at once and thought it was completely normal and totally un-emo. Though eighth grade was only two ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: But Where Do They Lead?

    My random mini critique: Picture number one: Personally, I think the focus on the road takes away from the peice a bit. Personally, I'd rather focus on what the road ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Jasmine critique (I'll edit in the Ariel one later :D): Her sleeve isn't connected to an actual top, so it appears as if she has a random cloth running across ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Because the most recent picture of me was taken in October, and I'm not allowed to post pictures of myself on the internet, I had to create an expression sheet/colorscheme ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Other than what others have said, this is my one critique: She punches him WAY too much. Its to the point of breaking character, getting on the reader's nerves, and ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    Wowzas... his hips are tiny. Its a cool picture, if not a tad bit pixalated. Other than that, though, I really like it. Your use of color and contrast is ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheek Bones To Pull-Apart [Make a Wish]

    If your intention was to make people who consider themselves intelligent chuckle to themselves and think "An exquisitely verbose description of the face" then you have succeeded. If your intention ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheek Bones To Pull-Apart [Make a Wish]

    Ed, you always manage to astonish me. Though I'm sure it has some sort of meaning to it, I really can't see it (Yay for me and my lack of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Write me: I finished up the line art, and I actually colored the peice. I don't like the way it turned out, so I'm going to attempt it again when ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    The exact same critique as above^ Anyway, you totally nailed the dress. Especially the way that the skirt flows out of the torso. Well done! Her forearms, though, seem whithered. ...

    Jun 19, 2007


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables