User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The first and last Mads Kitty Comic. I know, its rather suckish and not very funny. If you know me exceptionally well and have seen me at 3 in the ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    My legs actually are absurdly tiny. They have no muscle, no fat, NOTHING. Seriously- they're sticks. Its realllllyyyy depressing.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    My feet are rather huge... especially in pointy-toe shoes :D I feel so abnormal :p I have serious nub issues.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    WOOT! A self-portrait that is completely off-balanced.... Its great. Another, MUCH weirder self-portrait. Its probably best if you read the explanation at the bottom.

    Jul 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until Her Day (Seventeen)

    I love this story, and its definately one that I can relate to. The thing that gets me is this: Adopted parents wouldn't force their adopted child to respect their ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Wow! She looks awesome! I want one! :razz: How do you draw your people? (no idea what else to call them) Or is that your secret? Any way, your art ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Thanks for the many comments, everyone :D Kitty15: Yeah, its the wonderful yet akward moment with Myrtle and Harry. I can't tell you how glad I am that you figured ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Everything is explained here: It was far too big for photobucket to handle, so I was forced to use the deviantART link instead.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my other hobby... {[House of Silent Children]}

    O_O How can you live in your house! They're scary as hell! Number 3 is the most terrifing. I cant tell what she's thinking. *Runs Screaming from thread* First of ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    Strangely, I was just looking through the competitions and wondering if you would ever do something like this again. I'm very happy that you did :D I'll definately be entering.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    My friend's belated birthday present: Fixededed. -EBM

    Jul 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Threat

    I was waiting for her to kill her parents throughout the entire story. For one reason or another, I thought that she would think that if she took a knife ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I love the characters though description will be hard if I choose to enter the competition. Their eye colour is a little hard to distinguish or at least it is ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    For a competition I'm holding here on Young Writers Society: Its pixalated, but I like the overall effect of some of the characters. The middle one is funky, though. I ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Memoir of a Mormon [McHasting’s Golden Arches]

    Being a mormon myself, I found this poem unbelievably ironic. Well done :D Unfortunately, my lack of knowledge about poetry leaves me with the inability to critique poems. Sorry.

    Jun 24, 2007


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson