User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Thank you :D I'm a big fan of the GIMP, and photoshop when school rolls around (Its the one and only time I can use it... unfortunately, I can't say ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Yeah, the helmet is definately a bit off. I think its too big or something.... Anyway, Aphrodite:

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I'm glad you like it :D Yeah, the hand is definately a bit off. I was refferencing a statue of her, but unfortinately the expression contradicts the hand (The statue ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Athena:

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Dirty Blonde is hard to accomplish with a base color of yellow :D I dunno... I sort of like it the way it is. Its blonde, but brownish too. The ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Once Christmas rolls around. I highly doubt I'll be getting one before then.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I loved that actress :D She played the part wonderfully, though I didn't much like her hair. She seemed a tad bit too pretty far the part. I figured out ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The real shocker wasn't mentioned, so it probably didn't ruin that particular part too much for you (At least, I hope it didn't O.O) Apollo: Luna Lovegood:

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    GAH- I'm sorry that I failed so incredibly miserably. I tried, created something decent, then my cat attacked my friggin' leg while I was inking it and now its lost ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Sort of. The hair was exactly how I imaged her's would be, but the face, earings, and some parts of the dress seemed a bit off.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The Gray Lady: A random side note: I hate coloring in gray scale. Its so... dull and uninteresting. Still, with ghosts I get the opportunity to add uber amounts of ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    I'd love to get a bundle of free critiques! No worries, I'll enter mine by midnight tonight (My midnight. I'm not exactly sure when your midnight is, but I definately ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    A coloring tutorial type thing: Teddy Lupin and Viktore:

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I hate drawing with colored pencils. You can't erase, and they make the image look horrible once they start to dull (especially with line art.). Oh well. Please don't judge ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I thought that it was good where drawing is concerned though admittedly the subject only works if we know you. Don't worry about that though. It's cute and the kittys ...

    Jul 16, 2007


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)