User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Critique: She has an extremely weak chin, and her nose is virtually non-existant (It sort of reminds me of voldemorts.... just two slits and a slight rise leading to them) ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Unicorn

    Critiquing time: Honestly, it looks kind of funny without ears. The mane is WAY too short, and it isn't flowing naturally with the wind. it seems as if its been ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    PIRATES IS COMING OUT TOMORROW *dies from fan girl-ness* Anyway, the characters themselves are beginning to get on my nerves (Why is it that all the good characters become artistic ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gawk- relatively decent coloring. Shocking- I know.

    DUDE, this is awesome. :D The only thing I would want is to see the whole picture for #3. ;) :D The other art on it was uber plain, just ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gawk- relatively decent coloring. Shocking- I know.

    Favorites page: Friends page: Pet Peeves page: I figured this one needed some sort of explanation: I cannot stand it when I spend hours on a peice, doing whatever it ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Iliana

    I like the overall peice, but it definately has some issues. Her arms are WAY too long, and her legs are way too short. Bad mixture. The dress isn't flowing ...

    May 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #25

    Wow, say Wow, wow. You know, I absolutely loved this story. The wording seemed a tad bit juvinile (I love how I spell that wrong!) at parts, but it seemed ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    The first few pictures didn't seem to have a true image that they're focusing on. Though the subjects were definately interesting, they didn't really catch your attention in an instant. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    The one thing that I really noticed was the fact that they all seemed a bit flat and cardboardy. The one thing I would really reccomend is trying to work ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    The porportions of the faces are extrodinary! I especially like the theme you're going with. Its a cool twist on good ol' leonardo divinci. Anyway, the baby is adorable beyond ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica as a Zombie

    Oddly enough, her birthday actually went pretty good. I'm glad thats what you thought of it, considering thats actually what I was going for :D

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica as a Zombie

    Anyway, Jessica wanted to know what she would look like as a zombie for her birthday, and this is the result:

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hello! I'm a regular over at Teenage Writers, and I thought I would check this site out. It seems pretty cool so far (I was very excited by the art ...

    May 13, 2007


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy