User avatar

stirly

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder & Investigation #1 - Before the Murder

    The chatspeak scene was rather accurate. As everyone has already pointed out, the lunch scenario seemed a bit... off, but other than that it was quite realistic. Most writers can't ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    This is absolutely brilliant! I've thrown my entries into the ring... woot :)

    May 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Yeah... she definately appears punkish in this. I wanted her in the all black attire that Hades gives her, but for the heck of it I added random skulls. The ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    ^ My third favorite goddess. Yes, I know the arms are disproportionate and that she's green. The arm thing wasn't noticed until I was pretty much finished (I'll wait until ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Tonks: I friggin' love babysitting. I made 40 bucks sitting around coloring with markers for 4 hours while the kids watched Clifford. An excellent Hermione picture also came out of ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Whoop! Can you say, "Ariel hair"? A couple of things: 1. The wand ...stubby and chunky. XD 2. The eyes are not almond-shaped or startlingly green!! :twitches: 3. The color ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Lily Potter.

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Estora, Succubus

    My random mini-critique: It seems like her right wing has been placed higher than the left one. Excellent job on the boobs and costume! Though her legs are goat's legs, ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    OMG! Stirly!!! You're here! Everything is better now. And yes, I thought you were blonde too. You're here?! WOOT!!! I'm officially a blonde on the inside :D To Adams: Yeah, ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Whence once thought I was a blonde. An avatar for Shadow on TeenageWriters:

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Clound n' Flowers

    Though the cloud makes a pleasant background to the flower, it merges the two images a bit. Personally, I think it would have added a bit more interest as well ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Nope, that was exactly what I was going for :D Unfortunately, I have a nasty habbit of zoning out quite a bit, especially when I'm leaning on something.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    My latest and greatest deviantID:

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Woot for horrid, disproportional shoulders (Yes, that is my hint for you to not mention them)!!!! For Whence.

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Athena is gorgeous. You did very well on her form and clothing. The glow around is a nice touch for a god. Aphrodite is equally as beautiful, though her presence ...

    Aug 3, 2007


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill