User avatar

stilltyping

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreams are Not Realistic

    I rather liked it. Liked that unassuming air, which amoung young writers is rare. See that you've avoided using that superiority complex, the one that involves so much knowledge-mongery, which ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Vanity Fair by W M Thackeray. Fluff can be fascinating at times. I'm enjoying it.

    May 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ork Mek

    Awesome...it's one of those creations where you can zoom in on certain areas and examine the pen strokes- and still be fascinated.

    May 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    I have a fetish for anything classic, I think- I have a hard time trusting the quality of a book if it hasn't been read and re-read for at least ...

    May 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Scarecrow Incident /P

    Well, I loved that piece. Especially the last paragraph, how, although slipping back out from the speech, is connected and relevant. I thought the image of of the classmates filing ...

    May 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gerard

    Aside from the grammar and punctuation advice given by the others, there only one thing that stood out to me that could be improved upon, and that is pace. Sometimes ...

    May 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    This is a whole lot better than its title would have lead me to expect. I especially enjoy the way you describe things with originality, while not overdoing it- a ...

    May 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a treatise on fertility in goats

    Very stylish and disturbing, but uh...what's your point?

    May 1, 2006


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar