User avatar

stilltyping

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    You seem to be a very talented writer! You managed to compose a piece of writing that leaves the writer neither bored nor confused- a great accomplishment (I've never succeeded ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phenomenon

    I like this. It has the potential to be a very intriguing prologue. But... You introduce a lot of names, but don't describe the poeple behind them at all. I ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part 1 of: the escape

    I like the pace you've set. I always get frustrated when writers neglect to give description, and make no attempt to set a mood. You, however, have done these things. ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Please... stop it!"

    Out of the trees, five of the toughest boys in that gang jumped out. Out of the shadows jumped a large, guy, nearly a man. An old man came out ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Versailles, France, 1760.

    Hi there. Right away I liked your work, the style of your writing is different in an indistinguisable way- and it's always relaxing to read good writing, because then you ...

    May 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold Case

    Hello there. First of all, you did well in creating intrigue near the end. We all want to know what will happen next, obviously, and that is really the most ...

    May 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pop

    Hello there! I agree with Shriek, in that the Mark information doesn't fit well with the story. Actually, I was dissappointed when you gave up describing Linden for him. I ...

    May 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2

    I enjoyed this chapter more than your first. It was very interesting and different, engaging. I recommend making the transition into the dream a lot clearer, though. I had a ...

    May 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One

    Hello there. I read through the entire piece, which in itself is a very good sign. At least you know your story isn't boring. You did a very good job ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Can a maypole dream?

    If it weren't for the affecting intensity of the short lines and stanzas, I'd say the words were too simple. As it is, they fit rather nicely. Enjoyed your poem, ...

    May 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Away

    Posted a slightly revised version.

    May 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Away

    Well, if it's an assignment...turn it in as is and your teacher will still be extremely impressed! Hehe...though it seems far too complex an idea to be for school. Is ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    Well, I avoid those, umm...impassioned romances, for lack of better description. However, nice, light, sheltered romances are appealing, such as Jane Austen.

    May 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Away

    Ah, yes, you lost me- not from boredom, but because your dialogue needs some work. SOME BASIC TIPS: 1. Your characters don't need to say 'eh' constantly. It's, eh, kind ...

    May 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Away

    Okay. I understand that I have been hanging around these forums for only a few days, and none of you know me, but my curiosity compells me to post something. ...

    May 4, 2006


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko