User avatar

stilltyping

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Excuse the interruption, but has anyone seen my pellet gun?

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    Hopefully, someday, I'll have the courage to start a novel. There is something so overwhelming about the idea that has kept me from attempting it. I do have countless plots ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    A Strange Manuscript Found In A Copper Cylinder by James de Mille. I'm not enjoying it very much.

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Simple Man EDITED

    You have a good idea here. What you've written is well-worded and grammatically sound. Very good work. One think that I might draw your attention to is the mother's dialogue. ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Hmm...perhaps I will try NaNoWriMo, when November comes. Its kind of scary I must admit. That's a lot of words. I'll be thinking about a plot now, to prepare myself ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    I love the occasional alliteration and curious little rhymes. I am a fan of poetic prose in general- so I am also a fan of this. I don't see much ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Fishing.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Thanks for the advice. I am particularily attracted to the idea of bribing myself, and am considering fasting until I can complete 500 words.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    (Maybe I'm seeking some miracle cure for my laziness...) But I would love some tips on FOCUSING. Getting inspired and sticking to it, writing on a regular basis, refraining from ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The detestable star-eater. It is an horrendously proud and enormous dragon, that glows with the countless stars imprisoned in its greedy belly. There is no limit to its speed and ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    I enjoyed Jane Eyre, but I wouldn't say it has impacted me personally. And autobiographical influences are obvious. Most would say that is a sign of bad writing, but I ...

    Jul 28, 2006


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)