User avatar

stilltyping

  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    That was pure mastery. 'Twas puzzling, because it doesn't seem like much of an ode, though it is strange how that bothers me more than a squirrel carrying a duffel ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    But aren't you hungry with arguing?

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "About ten minutes ago..."

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Has anyone here met my good friend, Gregory the Pigeon?

    Aug 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Truth About Furby (Pt. 1) & (Pt. 2)

    “AHHHH!!!!!!!” screamed Debbie, “It’s a Furby. AHHHHH!!!!!! Santa got me what I asked for!” Her father took his eye away from the camcorder. He looked at Her mother. Screaming gives ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Graffiti Wall

    This is great stuff! Very affecting. The description is lovely, and I can't find any sentences that need reworking. Superb symbolism, too, I must say. I'll point out to you ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration

    I agree with Amice in that while free verse is a perfectly fabulous form of poetry, there still remains the need to separate the piece from prose, to give it ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8 out of 10 - the charm is in its incomprehensibility.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Last week I dreamt that Jerry Stiller was trying to kill me with a barbeque lighter.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Inebriation

    Evaluate your goals in this scene. Do you want your readers to be amused, shocked, or overwhelmed by pity when they observe this drunken character? When you know what you ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Thanks everyone for their input! I like hearing how you guys get writing- and I feel a little more inspired now. I think I'm going to start small, with a ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Anna Karenina

    I love Anna Karenina. Its one of my favorite books, although I avoid mentioning it in conversations because I'm not sure how to pronounce the title. :oops:

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 6, 2006


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn