User avatar

stilltyping

  • Other Poetry Re: untranslatable

    The parentheses are daring, because they're a technique you either enjoy or dislike. I love them. They kind of...give the reader a subconcious understanding of the uncertain balance of the ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Better yet, was the cheese sharp?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Isn't "the boomerang" a new dance move?

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Why, did not I spell "Gregory" wrong?

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Was it not when she first met Gergory?

    Aug 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Truth About Furby (Pt. 1) & (Pt. 2)

    “Grandma…” The little blue eyes of Lulu changed to a crimson rage. I don't know whether you were leaning towards horror or humor here, but...the image made me giggle.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Umbrella (contest entry)

    I think the description of the umbrella is lovely. It makes you read the poem more then once- the second time, for me, being when I realized the poem was ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm listening to the washing machine.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    chain

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure that was not just a diseased travelling relative of his?

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Farewell

    We will miss your pluck and confidence here at YWS.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Assignments

    Yes...very comforting. (Breathes). Thanks for posting!

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Wow Fishr, two thousand words- I'm definately not there yet, but last night I managed to pen around 500 words of mediocre stuff I probably wont use. But I at ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 9, 2006


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11