User avatar

steward

Steward Forever

  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    What is the maximum number of entries though? :)

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    Can I join? :) do I need to have it right now though?

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Contests Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest

    Here is my entry: :D

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Contests Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest

    Count me in please., :))

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mario or Sonic?

    Go Mario! I've finished the game a couple times and I don't get bored! Sonic in the other hand is pretty... So-so

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Event [Results here!]

    Umm... Can supporters make their own graphics, banners and all those stuff?

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Teams

    I would like to be a supporter since I'm not really good at reviewing :)) Question 1: D Question 2: A and F Question 3: B Question 4: C & ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Yes, it's about an orphan boy who enters a dream world by sleeping. He finds out that four other people acould also enter the dream world and that they have ...

    Feb 8, 2012


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink