User avatar

steward

Steward Forever

  • Research Re: Too soon to start falling...

    Okay so I'm writing a fantasy novel but I'm not too sure how to start... Well, actually I was thinking of something like this: It was 7 minutes to midnight ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Research Re: Chapter to chapter to chapter...

    So here's the question: In a novel, do all chapters need to have the same length? Thanks... :D :D :D

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Research Re: What? Prologue?

    Can anybody tell me what exactly a prologue is? What do you need it for? Do you have to have one for your novel? Thanks a lot!! :D :D

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Research Re: Time for action...

    Here's a question I wanna ask: When is the best time to start the action in a novel? Is it okay to start it in the first chapter? Can somebody ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Research Re: How long should a novel be?

    The answers are all here ... (If not, complain...)

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Two Decepticons

    I just made up these characters... First I used a pencil then traced it with a fountain pen... Anyway, I suck a lot in digital coloring so all I can ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Weridy 1?

    Oooooh... Abstract!

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Aeron - original character

    Cool :D :D ! Whatcha use to color it?

    Mar 1, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)

    Can you please review this for me? (BTW, you're already finished with reviewing the first three sentences..) Thanks a lot!! :D :D :D

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Two Decepticons

    My first two decepticons, Heptalimb and Blackray

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Research Re: Toblerone, Narnia and Harry Potter

    This is a question that's been bothering me: Are you allowed to put brand names, book titles or movie titles in your novel? (E.G. Do you have any Hershey's Toblerone ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Research Re: What's the time?

    All right, so my character is laying on his bed, he looks at the digital clock on the bedside drawer then here comes my question: How do you show the ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Ray

    The Black Ray

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Yes, it's about an orphan boy who enters a dream world by sleeping. He finds out that four other people acould also enter the dream world and that they have ...

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Before you come to my house, keep this in mind...

    Hey there. This is quite the interesting photo. The angle is great, and it does make the dog look like something you wouldn't want to tangle with. My only critique: ...

    Feb 7, 2012


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314