User avatar

steward

Steward Forever

  • Research Archives Re: Got a question before I actually start writing...

    So guys, I'm planning to write a story (somewhere around 25,000 words) and was wondering if that still needed or could be divided into chapters. :D :D -Thanks guys., :)

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Research Re: Skipping to the next chapter?

    I just started writing again (We just finished moving) so I reread the first chapters of my novel and saw they were no good, so I started again, and again, ...

    Sep 17, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 24th Review Day

    Me too... It says You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mario or Sonic?

    Go Mario! I've finished the game a couple times and I don't get bored! Sonic in the other hand is pretty... So-so

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 24th Review Day

    What do you do if you suck at reviewing? :shock: :shock:

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Event [Results here!]

    Umm... Can supporters make their own graphics, banners and all those stuff?

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Teams

    I would like to be a supporter since I'm not really good at reviewing :)) Question 1: D Question 2: A and F Question 3: B Question 4: C & ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Research Re: I need help describing a creature: Leviathan

    What I would need to know in order to help you out is where is this creature of yours from? From there then I could make a helpful suggestion. Also ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Research Re: I need help describing a creature: Leviathan

    All right, so I tried my best drawing a picture of what I had in mind for my fantasy novel, but I just don't know how to describe it in ...

    May 23, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Twit's Scratch and Tear

    Kindly review this please? Thanks! It's the second chapter of 'The Dreamer' (you've already reviewed the first one...) Thanks again! :) :) :)

    May 21, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Kindly review The Dreamer - Chapter II ? Thanks! :D :D

    May 20, 2012
  • Research Re: Is this going too fast?

    Okay so I'm writing a fantasy novel, except I don't know what to put in the beginning so can anyone help me? Here's my idea for a starting chapter: It ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Research Re: Publishing books from aliens... Need help!

    Thanks a lot Rosey! :D :D :D

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Research Re: Publishing books from aliens... Need help!

    What do you mean? Are you talking about having published a book in one country and wanting to publish it in another, or wanting to publish a book in a ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Research Re: Publishing books from aliens... Need help!

    No idea if this was the right place to ask this question but here it is: If you publish a book in, let's say, Canada, will they accept it even ...

    Apr 9, 2012


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear