User avatar

steward

Steward Forever

  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite question word?

    Few people seem to care where things happen., xD

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I was ugly back then -.- so I took the pic off So got bored., found a pic of me., xD I'm the guy, btw., :D

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite prose genre?

    Everyone loves fantasy., :D

    Mar 21, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    @steward As many as you like. Alhough I might be a little annoyed if you send in a hundred. :-) Haha., alright., :) tnx a lot., be prepared for 99., ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    What is the maximum number of entries though? :)

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    Can I join? :) do I need to have it right now though?

    Mar 11, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hey you! Yes, I'm looking at you! Fancy a review?

    Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a post to let you know that in a couple of weeks I will not be particularly active cos I'm off on holidays so ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Contests Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest

    Here is my entry: :D

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Contests Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest

    Count me in please., :))

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Review: Yes or No

    Ok, so I'm just so confused that I can't review. If I'm on the comment box, there's the question saying 'is this a review?' And if it's 'YES', does it ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Deleting More Garbage

    So I created a stupid club, don't bother checking, and I want to delete that., but how? thanks., :) *-rock.on.,

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Deleting Garbage

    There are two things you can do. 1. You can edit your work and erase all the content Or 2. You can unpublish it by going to your work, clicking ...

    Mar 2, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Deleting Garbage

    So guys, as you've seen in my works, they're garbage. And since garbage is embarrassing, I want to ask if there's any way you could delete them? Well, if you ...

    Mar 2, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hey you! Yes, I'm looking at you! Fancy a review?

    (This post has been removed)

    Mar 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    I actually drew this like 2 years ago back in China., haha, just wanted to share it with you guys., :) btw, I did not draw the decepticon symbol., :D

    Feb 25, 2014


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury