User avatar

starrynight89

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    It's hard to pick out which books are cliche and which aren't because it's up to the author on how he/she presents the character. I mean, every fantasy novel has ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    Thanks for the reply! Quick Question: I've been surfing on the net in order to gather information on elves. Are they really cliche? or is it how writer's portray them? ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    I just wanted to put this out there: Do you listen to songs while writing? What kind? When you first listen to a song, do you automatically categorize it with ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    It's never too late for a plot! Don't be discouraged, I'm sure you can do it. Afterall, you dont need to outline every single chapter, just have a general idea ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    I'm in the middle of writing a novel and contemplated on whether I should put that on hold and work on something completely different. Does anyone else have the same ...

    Oct 28, 2007


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost