User avatar

starrynight89

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: Untitled..ugh. Genre: Urban Fantasy/Romance Summary: Shane Ralston was a werewolf, deported from his beloved home and sent on a mission to protect Lisa Rubin. The Rubins were part of ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    4,478. End of day one. Whew, 'twas not an easy feat and I might delete half of it. :(

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    this is the only thing that is quoteable I admired Damien’s talent of playing with their insecurities. He’s a good person to see if you ever wanted your heart ripped ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    3621 Things move a lot faster when the spell+grammar check is off.... YAY, no classes tomorrow. :) I'm going to the zoo (for my anthro class) so I should get ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I can't stop editing, I dont care if it slows me down..I cant concentrate if I see red everywhere...ugh..[/quote You know, there is a way to shut that off. Honestly, ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Well I edited and it went down to 1823 :P I can't stop editing, I dont care if it slows me down..I cant concentrate if I see red everywhere...ugh..

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    wow, everyone's first sentences are soo good :)

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    First sentences are always really important and even if you're planning to change the way you open your story post your first sentences in bold :) For inspiration, I opened ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I forget who said this but, I totally agree. I can't write with the red underline everywhere. I just cant! But, here's a tip, turn your spell check off until ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Finally's its here. the tension, the anxiety all building up to this day.. so, how is everyone doing? 2,245 :D and u? happy writing, *night

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I need a Nano buddy :(

    Thank you! here's my username starrynight89 I think they disabled the author search so, can you guys give me a link to your page? The site is being hit w/ ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Identifying a Cliche

    Oh, so useful..Thank you mizz-iceberg.. It's so hard to identity cliches and this is just really needed.. :D *night

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I need a Nano buddy :(

    Well the subject says it all. I just dont think I can make it without some support...anyone interested? *night

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    I'm going to play devil's advocate here. I agree with the fact that songs are great sources of inspiration for plot and character development. For example, you're listening to a ...

    Oct 30, 2007


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory