User avatar

starrynight89

  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Deborah Miller and I'm completely infactuated with someone who barely acknowledges my existence. Pathetic.

    May 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Personally, I dislike the series as a whole except for Twilight. New Moon just went on and one about Bella's hole in her was so melodramatic and the way she ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I didnt write today :( .....*cries*

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Ohh, snoink, a catchy phrase to start off with! makes me want to read more! drop a link, I am intrigued.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMusic

    Oh, love this idea!! :D My music choice is kind of weird...hehe, I listen to a lot of classical and wordless music while writing. 1) Sayuri Theme-Memoirs of a Geisha ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    7,557 Might right more later tonight but, I'm writing out of that allowed? Anyway, there is NO way I can work on it tomorrow. one word: Homework *cries* good luck ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    Oh! thank you Swottielottie for making this :) I need a place where I can rant about my Nano..ok, well I like the plot and the characters but..I'm not writing ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm finding this Suprisingly Easy

    I'm getting week one blues...:(...I dont even want to think about week two..

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    woot, good job Suzy! :) I'm at 5969 The night is young.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    when you update ur word count, theres a place where you can place an excerpt of your novel...:)

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I would love you see it... :) put it in your nano profile (excerpt)

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    hahah I like yours duskglimmer....its funny..

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Thanks Suzanne! :) But, I'm just not sure whether and i get editing urges every time i then i stop for a while..because I know if I start editing..i wont ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    crossed 5k and I actually DONT mind Chapter Two...but Ch. 1 and the prologue bother me.. :/ *sigh* Win some, lose some.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Has Nano given birth to the best MA ever? What do you love about your MA? Toss in a few character traits as well :) But please, dont swamp the ...

    Nov 2, 2007


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre