User avatar

starrynight89

  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    Well, I haven't registered yet and after listening to tonight's re-run of yesterday's debate, I'm strongly thinking of being an independent voter. I must say that Clinton, though she attacked ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    I agree with Amelia and Sam. And as many of you know Clinton and Edwards both voted for the war in Iraq and now they're pushing the blame on Bush? ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Hello, I think we've met on chat! ^_^ Congratulations! Bella Kaye has a ring to it, I love saying it! *says it out loud* haha. Nov 21st, eh? Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp...random ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    haha, love the t-shirt suzy, you're so pretty! :)

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

    It was such a tragedy because I'd part of Women Studies final project on her. Her contribution towards fighting for women's right was noteworthy. It was such a shock because, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    Well I was up till about 1: 30 a.m. watching it on TV. I thought the way certain candidates addressed the public was rather..humorous. My thoughts on some of the ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampier stories love them? hate them?

    As long as it doesn't involve Edward Cullen or anything to do with Bella. She makes my blood boil! The whole series, in fact. But other than that, I don't ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Oh, I haven't signed this but it's already 2008! Eek! Oh well. Personally, Yws is an escape from everything. Not a day goes by when I don't come to this ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I don't have one, single decent picture of myself on my laptop. Pity. Have to get on that. Until then, take a look at the screwup...lol edit: never mind..lol

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Happy New Years! My resolutions: 1. Write more and not just when I have free time. 2. Finish a good part of my new project (I don't want to say ...

    Jan 1, 2008


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid