User avatar

starrynight89

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    First sentences are always really important and even if you're planning to change the way you open your story post your first sentences in bold :) For inspiration, I opened ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I forget who said this but, I totally agree. I can't write with the red underline everywhere. I just cant! But, here's a tip, turn your spell check off until ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Finally's its here. the tension, the anxiety all building up to this day.. so, how is everyone doing? 2,245 :D and u? happy writing, *night

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I need a Nano buddy :(

    Thank you! here's my username starrynight89 I think they disabled the author search so, can you guys give me a link to your page? The site is being hit w/ ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Identifying a Cliche

    Oh, so useful..Thank you mizz-iceberg.. It's so hard to identity cliches and this is just really needed.. :D *night

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I need a Nano buddy :(

    Well the subject says it all. I just dont think I can make it without some support...anyone interested? *night

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    Let me give u a line by line analyis before telling you how I feel about the whole thing. my edits are in bold :) “Steel met bone," "A viscous ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon's Rage

    Yes I agree with mizz-iceberg, this story would flow a lot better, not to mention look better if it's written as a script. I'll do a line by line analysis ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sparkles

    Hey I downloaded your story and will get back to you soon! :)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Untitled

    Aww, Thank you! I know my chapters are rather long....would you like me to review any of your work?

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    I'm going to play devil's advocate here. I agree with the fact that songs are great sources of inspiration for plot and character development. For example, you're listening to a ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Excerpt-2

    Really? I guess I have to pick another term then..Actually come to think of it, I think I have heard the term Seer too...oh well, thanks for the input.. :) ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Excerpt-2

    Ok, so I think I'd better explain this a bit more before just pasting this excerpt. Background Info : Lisa Rubin thougt she had a rather mundane lifestyle until her ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    It's hard to pick out which books are cliche and which aren't because it's up to the author on how he/she presents the character. I mean, every fantasy novel has ...

    Oct 29, 2007


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak