User avatar

starrynight89

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    when you update ur word count, theres a place where you can place an excerpt of your novel...:)

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I would love you see it... :) put it in your nano profile (excerpt)

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    hahah I like yours duskglimmer....its funny..

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Thanks Suzanne! :) But, I'm just not sure whether and i get editing urges every time i then i stop for a while..because I know if I start editing..i wont ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    crossed 5k and I actually DONT mind Chapter Two...but Ch. 1 and the prologue bother me.. :/ *sigh* Win some, lose some.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Has Nano given birth to the best MA ever? What do you love about your MA? Toss in a few character traits as well :) But please, dont swamp the ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nano-Prologue

    If you can't go through a piece without checking spelling and grammar (especially grammar) then this isn't for you. It isn't a bad habit but, this is a Nano so ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: Untitled..ugh. Genre: Urban Fantasy/Romance Summary: Shane Ralston was a werewolf, deported from his beloved home and sent on a mission to protect Lisa Rubin. The Rubins were part of ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    4,478. End of day one. Whew, 'twas not an easy feat and I might delete half of it. :(

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    this is the only thing that is quoteable I admired Damien’s talent of playing with their insecurities. He’s a good person to see if you ever wanted your heart ripped ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen

    Spacing it better would help...:) ---- I sat there bereft, wondering when it had happened. Good, creative start. I like the opening. When did I fall? And why did it ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    3621 Things move a lot faster when the spell+grammar check is off.... YAY, no classes tomorrow. :) I'm going to the zoo (for my anthro class) so I should get ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I can't stop editing, I dont care if it slows me down..I cant concentrate if I see red everywhere...ugh..[/quote You know, there is a way to shut that off. Honestly, ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Well I edited and it went down to 1823 :P I can't stop editing, I dont care if it slows me down..I cant concentrate if I see red everywhere...ugh..

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    wow, everyone's first sentences are soo good :)

    Nov 1, 2007


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard