User avatar

starrynight89

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Charminar Blues

    Well, here it is. I was contemplating on whether I should put it online but, I realized that feedback is a wonderful thing, so if you can spare a few ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Wow , that's all I can say! It was beautiful and the MC is just a delight to read. I could feel her fury with every line and her mannerisms ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: to be a tease is...

    Hi there, Just thought I'd leave a review..sorry if it isn't up to the mark, I haven't been around yws for a while. I will give you my general thoughts ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I didnt write today :( .....*cries*

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Ohh, snoink, a catchy phrase to start off with! makes me want to read more! drop a link, I am intrigued.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMusic

    Oh, love this idea!! :D My music choice is kind of weird...hehe, I listen to a lot of classical and wordless music while writing. 1) Sayuri Theme-Memoirs of a Geisha ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Untitled

    Thanks, but mind you, it's not that great!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    7,557 Might right more later tonight but, I'm writing out of that allowed? Anyway, there is NO way I can work on it tomorrow. one word: Homework *cries* good luck ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #2 part one

    Big bad, nice one..didnt really look into spelling but: Prophesy-->Prophecy! Other than that: nice plot and I agree with mantis, show us, dont tell us. Keep going!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    Oh! thank you Swottielottie for making this :) I need a place where I can rant about my Nano..ok, well I like the plot and the characters but..I'm not writing ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A small excerpt!

    Again, don't waste time looking at the grammar and spelling, this is for my nano, so....just tell me what you think about the idea It was half-past-twelve and the Lake ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm finding this Suprisingly Easy

    I'm getting week one blues...:(...I dont even want to think about week two..

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    woot, good job Suzy! :) I'm at 5969 The night is young.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nano-Prologue

    Thank you all for your feedback..I totally forgot about the gender issue..oops..will change it immediately..again, thank you so much! :)

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    As a prologue, it fulfills it's purpose. I'm not going to go into grammar and spelling checks unless you want me to? Didn't catch anything major..except dieing-->dying.

    Nov 2, 2007


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller