User avatar

starrynight89

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Squallz, Thank you for your comment! And you seemed to have caught my weakness: characterization. It's just hard so, I've decided not to post anymore until I've gotten to know ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thanks the kind words bbb!! This draft is far from perfection but, I'm glad you think it's really good!! Bye, --starry.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Eek! Sorry for the double post, how did that happen? Oh and you're welcome! :D

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Eyes, Black Dragon

    Hi there, Just wanted to leave a review. Hope you don't mind that I attach my reviews when the posts are long; it's just neater that way :) PM with ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two cont. In the store there was only a few people. I had been telling the truth about finding a book. I needed to find one by Monday and ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two cont. In the store there was only a few people. I had been telling the truth about finding a book. I needed to find one by Monday and ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Struggling to come up with a title ( prologue)

    Hi there! Just stopped by to review. Just PM me if you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding my review!! :) And, you're off to a good start but ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    There you go bigbad! I haven't gotten to chapter Two but I shall post that up when I do. Let me know if you can't open the file for some ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wedding's Suck - Novel. - Chapter Two Up.

    Hey there, Just thought I'd leave a review! You seem like a newbie so welcome to YWS! PM with any questions, comments or concerns regarding my review. Take Care, --starry ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    Hello! I hope you don't mind that I attached your review. You do have Word, right? If not, let me know and I'll try and post it here. Also, PM ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thank you so much for review, kokobeans! And I tried to fix the mistakes...anyone else?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Raene -I need an actual title, not my main character's name.

    Prologue: Rain One dark night, as a storm raged overhead, a carriage made its way along the road through the K ingdom of Valeria towards the city. The passenger had ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    An excerpt from my, er, new venture. I'd love any feedback but, I'm in the process of getting to know my characters..so, what do you think about Rohan (the MC) ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Such Is Poetry.

    It was beautiful and constructed so well. Many times, I have seen poems start out with a theme but defer off track along the way and end up somewhere else. ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Charminar Blues

    Thanks for the review Bigbad! And I understand what you mean about getting the MC's thoughts out more..thanks again!

    Dec 29, 2007


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug