User avatar

starrynight89

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Help! I can't make it flow!

    David and he spent their whole life together. Since they were twins it was difficult for the system to put each of them in separate foster homes. They began in ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: love exists

    B ehind the mountains , the midnight blue waters float under the full front of the waters , a wooden dock sits. There , a girl sits. About the age ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I don't have one, single decent picture of myself on my laptop. Pity. Have to get on that. Until then, take a look at the screwup...lol edit: never mind..lol

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Raining Mirrors: Prologue

    'lo Squallz, Posting a extremely delayed review, sorry 'bout that! Anyways, on with it: You've go a great plot line and your characters are well versed. Waverly and Bellamy are ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thank you for the insight Stella! So kind of you to review :D --starry

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Title still unknown

    Excitement quivered like a trembling bird inside her chest and danced, tingling[s] , [/s] out of her fingertips. Her hands hovered , undecided above the keys. The hint of a ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Happy New Years! My resolutions: 1. Write more and not just when I have free time. 2. Finish a good part of my new project (I don't want to say ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    Yeah I agree with summer. I could actually hear this as a song. Good job!! Each verse is pretty well thought out and things weren't just thrown in there for ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thanks Geek, you are too kind! Yes, the MC's name is Rohan (male) and he is visiting India over the summer. :) Yes, I'm trying not to use many I's. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dying dreamer

    Dying Dreamer The sun set[s]s[/s] and darkness will cover the sky {This sentence has tense issues, it would sound better if you reworded it: The sun was setting and darkness ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Annoying Writing Quirks

    I know exactly what you mean. When I write by hand, my grammar, spelling, everything goes out the window. But, the important thing to remember is that amidst all those ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Hey sassylady333, Thank you so much for the review! :) I'm glad you like my MC. I feel kind of bad for posting this because, I should've checked over my ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blackbird

    La la la la la la la... The forest was quiet and the only sound was a {Since we've never met the child, it should be 'a' instead of 'the'} ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hidden by Darkness (title change?)

    Hello, Just came by to drop a review. HOpe you don't mind that I attach my reviews whenever the posts are long. Alrighty, PM me with any questions or concerns. ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (no title...yet) Chapter 1

    Hello, You seem like a newbie--Welcome to YWS! :) Now, onto your crit: I watched my mother with the most bored expression I could make as she turned a full ...

    Dec 31, 2007


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio