User avatar

starrynight89

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    Thanks for the reply! Quick Question: I've been surfing on the net in order to gather information on elves. Are they really cliche? or is it how writer's portray them? ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    I just wanted to put this out there: Do you listen to songs while writing? What kind? When you first listen to a song, do you automatically categorize it with ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Excerpt

    Wow, thank you so much. I'm so happy that you liked it. I'm a sucker for romance too :P....Oh and thanks for the tip, It sounds better with the "or" ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    It's never too late for a plot! Don't be discouraged, I'm sure you can do it. Afterall, you dont need to outline every single chapter, just have a general idea ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    I'm in the middle of writing a novel and contemplated on whether I should put that on hold and work on something completely different. Does anyone else have the same ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Developing Your Own Style

    I think a key element in writing a short story or novel is portraying a certain style which describes you. Whether it's Tolkien's perfect detail or Rowlings uncanny humor...these authors ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Untitled

    Hello, I still don't have a title yet but I'm playing around with a few at the moment. Anyways, thank you to all of you who decide to review it! ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Phoenix, ch. 1

    Hello, back to review more of your story :) First of all even though its short, you'll get a lot of critical reviews because it's short and easy to read ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blooded: Betraying sympathy teaser

    Oh, you left us hanging buddy! I loved it! The only thing I'd consider doing is splitting up the paragraphs (as mentioned before) and maybe extending it just a little ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: So Much for Magicians

    I like it. It's short and sweet. Gives some insight into the main character. Since it is first person, I would've liked more insight into her head, you know? It ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Excerpt

    AN: Well, I don't really feel like rambling about how I got this idea so, just read it and tell me what you think. Also, I have this bad habit ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Phoenix #2

    Ah, though it's been mentioned numerous times already, I'd just like to point out once again that it just too short. As a critic, I need more to work with ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Wing

    Though it was mentioned already, I'd just like to retierate the fact that your story is going too fast. But, don't worry about that because, when I wrote my first ...

    Oct 28, 2007


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope