User avatar

starrynight89

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Savior

    hello tn, Thanks for the review, I will fix the grammatical errors. I'm planning on editing this later (again) but thanks for the input. :) *starry

    May 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Reviews?

    Hello everyone, So I haven't been on yws for a while now because life was just too hectic for the past couple of months but things are beginning to settle ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Savior

    hey Aedomir, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Eek, I thought I had caught most of those tiny grammatical errors.. anyway, your insight was extremely helpful. I went ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Savior

    Note : Just an excerpt of something that is in the tentative stages but I just want to know what you guys think. Does it have potential? I went back ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Deborah Miller and I'm completely infactuated with someone who barely acknowledges my existence. Pathetic.

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety chapeter 1

    Hello, Just here to drop a review! :) General comments: Personally, I felt disconnected from this piece, especially in the beginning when the boy asks for her number. It was ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Thank you so much Trombonist for the review! :) You actually brought it back. Yes, the MC is humorous but also shy..hope that came through. The girl is fun-loving and ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: this is a new piece so please read

    It’s strange to think of how a person can wake up one morning expecting their normal, dreary day-to-day life to be exactly as it was yesterday. You head of to ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    Well, I haven't registered yet and after listening to tonight's re-run of yesterday's debate, I'm strongly thinking of being an independent voter. I must say that Clinton, though she attacked ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Personally, I dislike the series as a whole except for Twilight. New Moon just went on and one about Bella's hole in her was so melodramatic and the way she ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alpha Galaxy Ch 1

    He slowly made his way through the crowd and towards a gray building In it contained his small apartment that he rented with his meager living. The door slid open ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    I agree with Amelia and Sam. And as many of you know Clinton and Edwards both voted for the war in Iraq and now they're pushing the blame on Bush? ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Hello, I think we've met on chat! ^_^ Congratulations! Bella Kaye has a ring to it, I love saying it! *says it out loud* haha. Nov 21st, eh? Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp...random ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    haha, love the t-shirt suzy, you're so pretty! :)

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

    It was such a tragedy because I'd part of Women Studies final project on her. Her contribution towards fighting for women's right was noteworthy. It was such a shock because, ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson