User avatar

starrgazer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Hey, There.

    heyy, welcome to YWS:D This is a great site to share literature and honestly, I think this is one of the best sites out there for us. I'm also newish ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!

    heyy!! Welcome to YWS, I'm sure you are going to have an amazing time here :) I'm also new here and I look forward to reading some of your stories. ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all you amazing people out there :)

    Hi, so like almost everyone else here, I'm a newbie who joined a few days ago when I just happened to stumble across this welcome mat. I'm hoping to meet ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here :)

    Heyy! :) Welcome to YWS! I'm also kinda new here and I'm still trying to get use to everything too. Hope to read one of ur posts soon. PM me ...

    Nov 30, 2011


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver