User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Writers Corner Re: all my missing pieces or all my hoarded holes

    at least i am full of something. oh shoot. i'm in love with this line

    Sep 20
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    @Liminality @Hijinks i love you guys

    Sep 10
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    vi. fireflies that flew too close to the sun borrowing the format from this poem i wrote awhile ago I KNOW IT'S SUPA BLURRY if you click on the image, ...

    May 23
  • Writers Corner Re: still thinking of a title sorry

    index

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: still thinking of a title sorry

    can star resist star imagery? probably not summer napo time with kattee :)

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    v. i am obsessed with appliances this is my "entry" for alliyah's NaPo Time-Traveler Contest . of course, the deadline has long passed, but I still wanted to write something ...

    May 18, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    iv. healing is lonely pulling stitches out of my heel, unwinding, making a flower crown out of tangled veins and paper leaves; skin cells form petals, dripping from the edges ...

    Mar 21, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    iii. the crushing realization that this will probably be the last time i ever see you you take my face in your frail hands and tell me to eat more, ...

    Mar 15, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    ii. i wonder when the sun will explode i have found that cadavers are easier to love than beating hearts; there are no surprises when empty, dilated pupils meet mine, ...

    Dec 31, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    i. spring was never my favourite season i think i buried spring somewhere around here, in a coffin under all of this snow i dug out when i was trying ...

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    index i. spring was never my favourite season ii. i wonder when the sun will explode iii. the crushing realization that this will probably be the last time i ever ...

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: potatoes in a dishwasher

    potatoes in a dishwasher hello I shall post random unedited poetry here because I no longer feel confident to post it anywhere else xD but I'm also hoping this can ...

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    I also like the second one!

    Jul 14, 2020


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain