User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    i feel gentle hugs from the moon embrace me when i'm falling asleep

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    These are all so amazing! You're so talented :D

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    let the light warm me, i beg the sun, but he's too far away to hear

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    stars lost forever, outshined by constellations, forgotten in dark.

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    i can hear quiet seeping through the tiny cracks of old picture frames

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: star's art

    @whatchamacallit Aw, thank you so much!!

    Aug 5, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: star's art

    These are both some random things I made when I couldn't figure out what to write! All the words are jumbled up in a maze, and in some places you ...

    Aug 5, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: star's art

    a doodle!

    Aug 1, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: star's art

    a thingy ♥

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: star's art

    @alliyah Ooh yes, these actually were inspired by Van Gogh! Aw, thank you so much!

    Jul 11, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: star's art

    I thought it'd be fun to share some art ^^ Here are some sunflowers! (done with oil pastels)

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Lib's Creative Talents (of a sort)

    These are all so pretty! I especially love the quilt c:

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    These are all so cool!

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: my rando art :D

    Wow, that’s really cool!

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What is your favorite Kipling poem?

    I haven't read many poems by him, but I remember in the sixth grade we could memorize his poem "If" for extra credit. If you memorized the whole poem, you ...

    Jun 29, 2020


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind