User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 29th something about the way you said my name made it sound more like a goodbye

    Apr 30, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 28th flowers blooming in the snow trees remaining evergreen the sun staying during the night the stars singing still in the morning you loving me

    Apr 28, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 27th unwind me; undo the threads that keep my body together rip the seams of my heart and let everything pour out - the blood in my veins, sorry’s ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    @Liberty Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it; it means a lot to me. Thank you so much!!

    Apr 26, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 26th the melody of the cello echoes around the empty room, filling the abyss of darkness and lost dreams with a sense of hope, giving a reason for light ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 25th green eyes bleed red into blue tears down white cheeks

    Apr 25, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 24th i rip blades of grass from the earth and flowers from their home. i uproot trees and tear handfuls of young stars away from the sky, because if ...

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Review Day Houses Switcharoo

    Current House: Gryffindor Desired House: Hufflepuff

    Apr 23, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 23rd i bled so much for you that there is nothing in my veins. so with fragile hands, i fill them with tears and pain for it's all i ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    @mckaylaam Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me I appreciate your kindness :)

    Apr 23, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 22nd i am bleeding, broken, ripping at the seams - the stitches are right in front of me but my own trembling hands push them away as i am ...

    Apr 22, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 21st roses and cracked glass weeping on the floor. memories trapped in the sun. screams suffocated by the moon.

    Apr 21, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 20th four beautiful eyes three dirty looks two painful goodbyes one wilted rose

    Apr 21, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    @alliyah Thank you so much!

    Apr 20, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope it's not too late cx

    April 19th you handed me your burdens and promised me you'd be back to take them away from me i still wait in the shadows

    Apr 19, 2020


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)