-
Re: F*** You Inspiration
HAHAHA this is freaking great. I know EXACTLY what this feels like (I think most do). This writing is creative and something I don't think most people could come up ...
Dec 20, 2011 -
Re: Childish Things
This is a remarkable story. I want to hear more, were does the story go from here. I didn't notice any of the mistakes i was to busy focusing on ...
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: The Warrior Who Cried
I loved the intro. The scene is amazingly clear and epic. I'm guessing this isn't a literal warrior and the true story is a girl faceing the darkness in her ...
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: The Escape of Adam Seth
It was an interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. THe spelling mistakes were simple and I don't focus much on them (plus to me they don't bother the story that ...
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: Iris Carter
Very nice. This is a good start. I am not one for changing what is in the story unless the person asked so I won't give you any of that. ...
Jan 10, 2011
