User avatar

spyritsentry

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dawn

    good peom

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Chains.

    veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggoooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of That Smile

    I realy like this. I think it is something most people can relate to I know I can.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Cost of Peace

    It was a good story but abit choppy at bits. i saw a few things that could be fixed but hey we all mess up. But over all wonderful story ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Break

    You have no idea how it feels. To have such a magnificent power. But this power is destroying you from the inside out. It makes you feel like someone tricked ...

    Jan 5, 2011


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack