-
Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)
The time zone again -.- i sleep at 8 pm -.- Sorry i cant join in that too
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Mark Your Calendars: July 11th is Radio Day
Aaaaaaaaaaw i really want to join but in my country it will be 1Am and i sleep at 11 pm so maybe next time :(
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: New member <<< Spy0h
WELCOME TO YWS Where the fun starts with you! That last line sounded pretty wierd didn't it. Erhm...*cricket sounds in background* Okay, well I'm Alice! *Dramatic drumroll* Cirque though on ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: New member <<< Spy0h
Actually, we like to follow an 18:1 ratio. ;) Nah, just kidding! Nice to see you here! If you need any help with writing reviews, I'm a reviewing monster and ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: New member <<< Spy0h
What's your favorite genre of writing? Favorite song? Rain or sun? And last but not least, what flavor of jam do you prefer? Remember, keep smiling! -Mizz Thank you Mizz ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: New member <<< Spy0h
Hi spy, Welcome to yws! Hope you enjoy it here! Jungle Thank you Jungle :)
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: New member <<< Spy0h
Hello people I am Huthaifa you can call me spy0h or spy I am 17 male ummmmmmmmm that's what you have to know about me for now If you want ...
Jun 25, 2010
