User avatar

spy0h

  • Art & Photography Re: Covers for contest, Lady Death and Wolven girl

    Lama Girl, those pictures sucks :(

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: An idea!!

    Working on that.

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: An idea!!

    Hello guys, So recently I have participated in a book contest; which is to write about a subject they choose and if they like your story they put in the ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Brownie

    So you are a horse haha

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: New pictures :]

    I think you should take pictures of nature and other kind of things If you want any help just ask :)

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Editted photos

    Nice work really nice,I've deviantart if you want to check on my work.

    Jun 25, 2010


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot