User avatar

spy0h

  • Other Poetry Re: Everyday

    Everyday is a new struggle Everyday is a new battle Everyday I am in a new trouble Everyday I have to collect my destroyed life rubbles ------------------------------ Everyday I have ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    retrodisco666 and AutumnSun thank you guys And shanan-cat i will try to make it better next time :) Thank you all

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Ok, I understand that grammar isn't your strong point, but, I'll correct some little things for you, if thats alright? The "I" is always a capital if refering to yourself ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Four years ago they disappeared Like they never existed Like I never heard about them Like nothing happened in fourteen years ago Nothing none zero not an atom of their ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    kingolions ,Cirque ,RepublicOfCoter ,Way2Dawn ,retrodisco666 ,Lydia1995 and Mr.Knightley Thank you guys for reviewing it but i have to say that English is not my mother tongue or even close to ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Sorry deleted it because i got no free time sorry guys

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    In the memory of Deryn jones There were a girl I called her a bitch Now i need years To heal that stitch I know right Its a big hitch ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    WELCOME TO YWS Where the fun starts with you! That last line sounded pretty wierd didn't it. Erhm...*cricket sounds in background* Okay, well I'm Alice! *Dramatic drumroll* Cirque though on ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    Actually, we like to follow an 18:1 ratio. ;) Nah, just kidding! Nice to see you here! If you need any help with writing reviews, I'm a reviewing monster and ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    What's your favorite genre of writing? Favorite song? Rain or sun? And last but not least, what flavor of jam do you prefer? Remember, keep smiling! -Mizz Thank you Mizz ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    Hi spy, Welcome to yws! Hope you enjoy it here! Jungle Thank you Jungle :)

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    Hello people I am Huthaifa you can call me spy0h or spy I am 17 male ummmmmmmmm that's what you have to know about me for now If you want ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Try being me

    Nice work but you have to work on it more

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Editted photos

    Nice work really nice,I've deviantart if you want to check on my work.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    Thank you and i will be careful next time , Today i started to write a new thing i hope you like it

    Jun 24, 2010


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother