User avatar

spy0h

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone2

    Four years ago they disappeared Like they never existed Like I never heard about them Like nothing happened in fourteen years ago Nothing none zero not an atom of their ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I once knew a girl

    Hello I'm Spy0h, I like it so much but you have to be careful because there are few mistakes in writing but still nice one. I once knew a girl, ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am sorry

    Hi, Spy! Thanks for your request. Although I don't review poems, I'll make yours an exception, but bare in mind that just as your mother tongue isn't english, my fortay ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mark Your Calendars: July 11th is Radio Day

    Aaaaaaaaaaw i really want to join but in my country it will be 1Am and i sleep at 11 pm so maybe next time :(

    Jul 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: °•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

    Hey can you review this Thanks

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I am Unwritten

    And i forgot to say that i love it :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I am Unwritten

    Hello Babygirl i don't know your name but never mind I'm Spy0h and I'm going to review this poem . I am Unwritten, A few blank pages, A picture unfinished,

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade of Patriotism

    Something I thought about during a 4th of July parade. It's a little over dramatic, though. Each float, each vestige in the parade of patriotism, is powered by a motive ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken

    Hey SimonCowellLuver, I am spy0h and i will try to review It was the one day

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Finally letting go

    That's really good poem Keep it going Huthaifa

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am sorry

    Thats, quite alright :) I hope I helped :D Yes a lot haha Try to come and review always ok :) Thanks

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am sorry

    Hello Huth! I liked this! There are a couple of pointers here thought that I would like to go through. English isn't your native language so this is impressive :) ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am sorry

    I'm sorry for everything I did I'm sorry for every word I said I'm sorry for every tear you shed I'm sorry for not using my head I'm sorry for ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: New pictures :]

    I think you should take pictures of nature and other kind of things If you want any help just ask :)

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Hmm... I kinda agree with the others. I can't tell if I like it or not. I can definitely see grammar and punctuation mistakes, the rhyming didn't flow well ( ...

    Jul 2, 2010


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter