User avatar

spy0h

  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    ...Punctuation. I do a little poetry and have learned you get your head ripped off for no punctuation, or incorrect punctuation. I really liked this (mainly because of rhyming! I ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Where's the punctuation? No commas, periods? How are we supposed to know where to stop and take a breath? And Ain't, isn't a word. The girl not only has two ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow, I really liked this! I'm not the best person to be taking advise from, but don't change it. I love it the way it is. Sorry this is so ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Thanks Roon, And I will do everything you said :) ~Spy

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    On the fifth line, I think it would sound better if you would take out the word "really". The second time the girl speaks, I don't understand how the sixth ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Hey Guys it's Spy, I wrote this poem yesterday in 15 minutes let's try to complete it . It's a conversation between a girl and a boy she is breaking ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)

    The time zone again -.- i sleep at 8 pm -.- Sorry i cant join in that too

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Hey, I do what I can to help. :D Graet haha

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    bloodyblackrose really thank you ^^

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Brownie

    So you are a horse haha

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    Hey SpyOh!!!! :smt024 Hahahahahaha!!!!!! If you didn't notice, I liked ALL of it!!! :smt002 This was very heart warming and heart felt... wow. 8) My favorite line is: i feel.... ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Party Like A Zombie

    Hey I'm Huthaifa and I totally loved it every single word in it and by the way i laughed a lot haha So Nice And I tried to review it ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poetry

    um... my poems are pretty gay but i want other people to see them and have their say so i am putting one in and yeah its called Raindrops.... i ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Still Want You

    Hi, so this is my first attempt at writing a song, ever. I haven't taken any classes or anything like that, so it will probably have a lot that's wrong ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone2

    Hello there :) I personally think you should have stopped at the first part. I like how you manipulated your words to go around the poem, very creative even though ...

    Jul 13, 2010


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde