User avatar

spy0h

  • Other Re: What I really deserve

    What i really deserveĀ  As a human being, or as a loving person, a person the gives others so much love and care, helping others and making sure they feel ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Covers for contest, Lady Death and Wolven girl

    Lama Girl, those pictures sucks :(

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My-Father (The Struggle)

    Thank you Miss Shadow, well, yes it was written from my heart. I promise you to try improving my English and learn everything to help me with writing :) ~Spy

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My-Father (The Struggle)

    This story took place in Amman the capital of Jordan in the first of august 1964, it was one of the happiest days ever for the young couple (Ahmad and ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: An idea!!

    Working on that.

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: An idea!!

    Hello guys, So recently I have participated in a book contest; which is to write about a subject they choose and if they like your story they put in the ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One

    hey girl, My name is Spy and ill do my first novel revew on this tomorrow =)

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other Re: Loners

    Thanks buddy =)

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Loners

    It's only the beginning so ya I need time, I should clarify that before. sorry again :)

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Loners

    Thank you, I agree with you that I must right more deep, but I was on a hurry because of my driving lesson, so next time I promise you to ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Loners

    Loners, Everyday in my way home, I see people who sets a lone crying, no friends, no lovers, no family, no one who cares for them, that really hurts me, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Thanks Daughter :P

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow. I really liked this! I'm no expert on poetry or anything, but your poem was really good. My favourite aspect of your poem was how it was written in ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow. I certainly like this poem. :) Trying to make it rhyme didn't make this poem sound odd. This is good. :) Keep writing. Congratulations, by the way, for making ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Hey Jag, Thanks for the review and my reply on you is that I still learning English so it's not my mother tongue or even close to be but i ...

    Aug 12, 2010


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy