User avatar

spike71294

  • Writing Activities Re: DefPot -- A Poetry Experiment On Twitter

    Hey YWSers! So, recently I got this idea of experimental twitter poetry which is inspired by dictionary definitions. It's called Denition.Poetry or DefPot. Here are the 10 DefPots I tweeted ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Blog thread.

    Can you handle the madness? Description -- The schizophrenic ramblings of an insane teen, keen on taking over the world.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So here's the deal -- Human beings are one of the only 3 species who have sex to have stronger interpersonal relationships. It's a survival strategy inbuilt in our genes. ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    So, technically my account was here all along. But its been months since I came to YWS. Been busy as hell with Board Exams. People from India will know what ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cigarette In Her P****

    :D Thank you. :D And why isn't anyone analyzing my poetry? No one mentioned anything about both the stanzas contradicting each other. -.- And I wanted both the stanzas to ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cigarette In Her P****

    Thanks so much. :)

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cigarette In Her P****

    Cigarette here is a metaphor for modernity. Not exactly penis. :)

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cigarette In Her P****

    1. Smoke, Smoke, Smoke, She dances in the dark. His hand on her butt, His cigarette under her dress. Those perverted groping claws, Tear away her flesh; Her lover is ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: You're Unique

    Hey, Make a cover for one of my poems? It's called the Death of A Legend. :) Please.

    Oct 15, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Day Dreams

    This is my blog post :P

    Oct 14, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Day Dreams

    Darkness -- suffocating, painful darkness. This is what surrounds me when I open my eyes. But, when my eyelids lie in a resting embrace, a new world is dissolved into ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Apocalypse -- The Harbinger of Harmony

    1. A colossal cloud looms in the horizon, It’s chaotic, smokey darkness promising a dawn of peaceful night. The silver acid that rains down from it’s womb sizzles as it ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: B*******

    Bullshit 1. I hold her hand as she talks about him, She tells me how he made love to her. I sniff her hair, but I smell his sweat; Even ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: And So Burned The Rabbit Hole

    And So Burned the Rabbit Hole Something extraordinarily magical happens to a toad’s voice when a set of chicken wings are attached to its shoulder bumps. Of course you have ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you think that the world will have 1 state?

    Exactly.

    Sep 22, 2011


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind