User avatar

spiffytc

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter Two

    Welcome back!! x) Yeah, that's probably why I didn't like this one as much as the others. When I wrote this one, I was still a bit unsure of how ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter Two

    ah, i know what you mean. I hate rewriting things, but I always end up doing it because I either want to change it completely or it just really sucks. ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter Two

    Yeah, I'm not sure if I like this chapter too much. Like I said at the beginning I'm probably just going to take this one out, or add in something ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter One

    The second chapter is up, Rissy :D It sucks, a lot, so very sorry about that :/

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter One

    Thanks for the feedback rissymay! In following chapters I was sure to add more about a few of the characters, but some of them I haven't gotten to yet, so ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter One

    Yes, I do play clarinet! I was thinking of making the character play trumpet, but I just stuck with clarinet, because I'm much more familiar with it than the trumpet.

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chasing Light: Chapter One

    Thanks a bunch for the advice, Bug! With the bolded dialogue, I typed this up to originally be posted on a separate forum, and I've grown used to bolding dialogue ...

    Nov 22, 2014


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy