User avatar

spiderman

  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    Done :). Next!

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1

    Spiderman here. I will still read this even though I'm a guy and its about fashion. First of all, I would like to congratulate you. Very few stories i read ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    I can only review 15 right now, but will be able to do more later. The first ten that gets posted will be the first to get reviewed. I will ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Priority

    Lolz :D . Thank for the review. "As for the story of the poem I can say only that it was horribly cliched. There's nothing original about this poem, not ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    I hope you dont mind- a quick comment is nice. Its very short.

    Jul 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Mayt you please reveiw this

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Priority

    There is a boy who lives in a shack He is very poor and that is a fact He is never happy and almost never smiles His attitude is not ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A weird, random rap...thing...

    Rap is actaully a form of poetry, so I guess this counts. Its very short though. Btw : Not all rap has yo yo yo in it but it fit ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    It was nice. I liked the boy , yet the main character seemed somewhat odd. That could turn out to be a good thing though. I think its a good ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Blue Prints Chapter One

    I love your super hero idea (could probably tell from my name). I myself am writing a story about kids with powers however its totally different. I liked the characters ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Doublespy (Rated 12+ for language)

    Interesting. I'm not one to go into any nitpicks and this piece doesn't have a lot of grammar mistakes :D . The story was pretty good and i liked how ...

    Jul 12, 2010


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill