User avatar

spiderman

  • Art & Photography Re: Photographic Miscellany

    Three words: "You haz skillz" Okay, well actually two slang and one real on. but you get the point. Not much I can say but wow. My favorites : subway, ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Life as I Know It

    Spiderman here. I'm gonna point out a nitpick. I usually don't do grammar but this one just stood out annoyingly. my birth literally made the news as it was printed ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    C'mon guys. I haven't reveiwed much yet :( .

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Project Kratos

    Wow! The start of this was professionally written. Whether or not it was scientifically accurate, I don't know. I'll leave that to Nate. I didn't like towards the middle when ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Robots

    Your friends with a published author! Whats even more amazing than that is the pcture. You drew that! Thats better than any work i've did ever. Very sci-fi, but realistic. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Love

    Nice pic. Brilliant staging. The lighting is bright and It makes it hard to focus on the books. However, the lighting also provides a sunny ( I don't know how ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter 3)

    You go to love Ben. I didn't know they were rich enough to have a maid. Alex does act younger then her age sometimes or maybe its just her absent-minded ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter 2)

    I am writing this reveiw as I read it. The start of the chapter: I love how you jump straight to the story. Karla seems like a realistic nice friend ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter1)

    Spiderman here to reveiw some parts of your piece. Iwon't get into all the grammar, because that not my thing. This was pretty good. :) Your story starts out fine. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blackout Forever -- Chp. 1-Part 1

    Yay, for a survival story. Yay, for 2012. Yay, for a disaster story. Like Jessica said you should check out Gone by Michael Grant (I read part of it and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    apple

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I'm kinda of new! I'm also a big reviewer.

    Jul 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    I still need to reveiw 14 more.

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    Really comes down to asking is it okay to murder your: son or daughter? If a single celled organism is considered life, then why isn't a many celled fetus. Then ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    i can already just sense the lawsuits- blaming the company for making customers fat.

    Jul 15, 2010


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore