User avatar

spiderman

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bluelight (formerly known as The Robot...Human Hair)

    Spiderman here. This is good. You gave good enough description and left a good amount of suspence at the end of the chapter. You show and not just tell and ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Walk to Remember

    For a short story this is pretty good. I like the story and it wasn't too rushed untill the end. She ran into the house and they never talked again. ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: dont understand

    I don't understand why people lie why people cheat why we lovw thwn hate But most of all I don't understand why we have war why we're not sorry for ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blackout Forever -- Chp. 1-Part 2

    OK, It's spiderman again. I really like this story and i hope you keep writing it. I cant critique this too much since there's not much to say, but I ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O_o.....hi??

    Welcome to YWS. Hope you have a good time here. ~Spiderman~ :)

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Priority

    Thanks for the reviews guys. I'll try to quickly fix the grammar :).

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    4. The Cherub series, not sure how many people have read it but I think it is great. I think its great too. I can't choose a favorite, but why ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Artist and The Philosopher

    It's pretty good. I love the whole artist and philospher concept. She's blind yet she's notices him :shock: . I went inside, thoughts spiraling in my head. There was nowhere ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Well, I didn't like the last two books, Final Warning and Max. The first three were great and I believe Patterson's should of let it end at the third book. ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Monster under my bed

    I like this poem, but why is it called the "Monster under my bed"? It takes place in the basement (I guess... ) And under the stairs. We'll kill the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 2

    Its Spidey again. I love how you release information slowly and don't plop down big info dumps. It's what makes this story fun to read. Your action scene was awesome. ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    I forgot im supposed to do scene two.... :( Srry i'l get right to it>

    Jul 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    Reveied yours Emalily. Great poem. I also did yours Prosithion.Lei รจ stato perfetto!

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: When You're Famous

    Spiderman Here. I'm the girl in the photograph The one who always knew That someday you'd forget me But I'm still in love with you My fave verse. Simple, but ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 1

    Spiderman here. First, I got to say awesome avatar. Guess what even more awesome than your avatar. These paragraphs : Snow was falling gently in the pine forests of southwestern ...

    Jul 18, 2010


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound