User avatar

spiderman

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    Spidey here. Historical fiction. I love history but since it's sumemr i'm a little rusty. Correct me if i'm wrong, world war II was over by 1945. Entry III – ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Wish it Was a) Fairytale

    Spiderman here. Wow, an unhappily ever after. The whole theme of this poem was pretty amazing. He drinks and he cheats beats you every night. You might want to add ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sparrow and Spaghetti: Chapter 1 part 1

    Spidey Here! I don't see anything wrong with the front. I love this whole piece. There is emotion and action at the same time. The plot of the story sounds ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Please and thank you!

    Jun 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want reviews?

    PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 2

    Spiderman here. I'm not the grammar police, so i'll skip straight to the story. One shoplifting and a raid of some person's freezer later, we're dressed in dryed clothes and ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ryan Night

    I would like to thank all of you so very much for reviewing this. IT means ALOT to me. I have tooken all of your suggestions into consideration and will ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 1

    Spidey here. I'm not the grammar police, so i'll leave that to the others. Since I was eight, I've been hunted. I don't know why, or who, or how. But ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    Done. Were open again. :smt001

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    Spidey here, and I'm a tad bit late. The poem was good. It told a story on a hard subject with good imagery and good flow. People already covered the ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: So I'm being lazy...

    I would really appreciate if you read this. its short!

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ryan Night

    I was either 2 minutes away from being a dead man or 2 minutes away from being a free man. But death or freedom didn’t matter to me now. It ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: "The Glass Ballerina"

    Spidey Here. Before I say my overall thoughts, i'm going to nitpick. The African man was standing against the warm bark of the tree in the heart of the African ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: "Wreckage"

    I like this piece and want to see more. Yes, it was overly descriptive at one point but it was great at others. I agree with wolfgirl13 about suddenly. It's ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Aftermath Chapter 1

    I'm going to start off with a nitpick. I'm not a grammer freak. However, it still bugs me when people don't ident each paragraph. One more nitpick. Is the 2nd ...

    Jun 17, 2011


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester